can you give me steps on how to self harm please
how to self-harm:
- Take those blades, that glass, whatever you plan to use and throw it in the garbage, flush it down the toilet. I don’t care, just get rid of it, this is the most important step.
- Look into that mirror, look at how beautiful and wonderful you are. Seriously, those voices inside your head, those demons, they’re wrong, they’re not what they say you are. All the negative people in your life, anyone who’s ever said a bad thing about you, you need to realize they’re wrong. Here’s what’s right: you don’t need to self-harm, because, trust me, it doesn’t help, you’re too good for it, you don’t deserve to be swallowed by the reoccurring darkness that is self-harm, you can fight back.
- Mock the blades, made them feel how you felt. It’s not you that’s not needed in this world, it’s not you that’s worthless, it’s those stupid blades. When you give into those blades they win, and you don’t want them to win, they’ve beat too many other people already. You’re strong, you’re powerful. I know it may not feel like it, but you can do it. Tell those blades, which i hope are in the garbage now, that they won’t help you, and you won’t use them, because you’re better than that, you can do this.
- Now, you go watch your favourite movies, listen to music, talk to someone. Get your mind away from the thought of injuring your self. It’s not the answer, self-harm is never the answer, okay?
- If you can’t get rid of the nagging urge to start, there’s these amazing alternatives to self-harm. Click that bolded line, do those things instead, just don’t, please, i am begging you, please don’t self harm, because I love you heaps and don’t want you to be hurt x
I needed this so much tonight